SDL Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary of Most Valuable Professionals (MVPs) for SDL Tridion DX, and Announces This Year’s Exclusive List
Community Contributes to SDL Tridion DX’ Ongoing Success
SDL (LSE: SDL), a global leader in content creation, translation and delivery, today celebrates the 10th Anniversary of its SDL Tridion DX Most Valuable Professionals (MVPs) program, alongside this year’s exclusive list of 2019 MVPs. The list recognizes partners, customers, industry professionals and developers who have demonstrated a passion for knowledge sharing, and their expertise on SDL’s web content management platform, SDL Tridion Sites.
This year the MVP Awards recognize 13 dedicated SDL Tridion DX professionals who offer exceptional contributions to the SDL Tridion Community. To receive the MVP Award, nominees go through an extensive selection process by the MVP panel.
The SDL Tridion DX MVPs for 2019 include:
- Atila Sos - EXLRT
- Dominic Cronin - Cronin Technology
- Frank Taylor - EXLRT
- Hem Kant - Content Bloom
- John Winter - Content Bloom
- Jonathan Williams - Stage Two (UK) Ltd
- Manish Mehmood - Content Bloom
- Marko Milic - EXLRT
- Mihai Cadariu - Mihai Consulting, Inc
- Pankaj Gaur - Content Bloom
- Quirijn Slings - Trivident
- Raj Kumar - Sapient
- Robert Curlette - Yabolka
Now celebrating its 10th year, the SDL Tridion MVP Award program was developed to thank and recognize all the great professionals that freely share their knowledge, real world experience and objective feedback to help others implement and enhance SDL’s content management technology. Nominees are evaluated based on the quality and impact of their contributions to the Community over the past 12 months, across SDL Tridion DX social network sites, community extensions or personal blogs.
“We’re extremely proud to have reached this significant 10 year milestone, and wish to congratulate this year’s MVPs who have gone above and beyond their daily roles and contributed to the success of SDL Tridion DX,” said Jim Saunders, Chief Product Officer, SDL. “The SDL Community championed recent product changes, and new approaches that make Tridion one of the most capable content management platforms out there.”
MVPs gain free attendance to all SDL sponsored events for the year, that brings winners together to collaborate with other MVPs. MVPs are also given access to all SDL software, product management and R&D resources and are invited to influence future product direction.
A decade of success
Over the past ten years, the SDL Tridion DX Community has been at the forefront of change and innovation. In the early days it changed SDL’s policy of keeping product documentation behind a login. This has enabled all developers and Community members to learn more about SDL’s technology. The Community also managed to secure free licenses from SDL for anyone that wants to learn more about SDL Tridion DX, and actively contribute to its success.
The Community encouraged SDL to create and share various open source projects via https://sdl.github.io. The most impactful Community achievement is the launch of SDL Tridion DX’ Digital Experience Accelerator (DXA) which accelerates deployments of SDL Tridion DX. It uses various common open source frameworks and toolkits and is available in both .NET and Java versions Responsive design techniques and web standards make it easy to deploy a fully functional complex SDL Tridion DX implementation up to 80% faster.
SDL Tridion DX is an enterprise solution that does more than simply manage content on a global scale; it enables the creation of engaging and personalized content in a collaborative way, bridging departmental and technical silos. Powered by SDL’s AI, machine learning, content management and translation technology, SDL Tridion DX includes:
- SDL Tridion Sites: a powerful web content management solution that enables companies to effectively manage a complex environment of marketing, commerce and product-led content across global web, digital and mobile properties to deliver continuous digital experiences. From a single solution, companies can easily publish omni-channel content globally for any device, and adapt for multi-lingual, multi-cultural and multi-brand use cases while speeding up time to market and lowering total cost of ownership.
- SDL Tridion Docs: a component content management solution that solves the complexity of creating, managing and distributing in-depth DITA based product information and technical documentation at scale. It improves the time to market, quality, consistency and findability of information while lowering development costs through content reuse, automated publishing and translation.