Major tech company improves facial recognition AI for security apps
RWS data collection services were key to helping this global tech giant to train its facial recognition AI with video data.
One of the world’s biggest tech companies wanted to improve its facial recognition AI for its biometric security apps. It needed thousands of people from around the world to provide videos of their faces in order to gather enough training data.
Throughout the project, security was paramount, as was compliance with privacy laws in every country involved – which limited access to data.
RWS leveraged its global network of current providers and partners to source thousands more participants than originally requested, and to supply half a million videos to improve and enrich the company’s AI training.
RWS leveraged its global network of current providers and partners to source thousands more participants than originally requested
- Improve facial recognition AI
- Achieve compliance with privacy laws in multiple countries
- Maintain strict security
- Collect videos from 20,000 participants despite limited access to data
- 50,000 participants sourced – 30k more than requested
- AI training enriched with half a million videos – 13 per participant
- Data privacy and integrity secured