Administrative Assistant – RWS IP Services
IP Services | Chalfont St Peter | England | Full-Time
We are seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant to be based our Head Office in Chalfont St Peter, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire to support existing teams with a variety of admin and project management duties.
You will primarily be responsible for supporting teams within the European side of our Patent Translation & Filing Division but may, from time to time, be called upon to work with our other departments located on-site.
In the longer term there could be career progression opportunities for the right candidate.
- Work directly with IP Service Coordinators to ensure that projects are delivered in a timely manner
- Cross reference of invoices and documents to ensure client satisfaction
- Generation of project-specific documentation within the Workflow Management system(s)
- Maintenance of records within the Workflow management system(s)
- Final quality control of documents before release to clients
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required to support the IP Service Coordinator teams
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to use initiative and problem solve
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure
- Keen eye for detail
The starting salary is £20,500 per annum. Benefits include 22 days’ holiday (rising with length of service), 3% contributory pension scheme, life assurance, private medical insurance, childcare vouchers, discounted gym membership, a Cycle2Work scheme and free shuttle bus from Gerrards Cross train station.
Please apply with CV and covering letter to the HR Department: firstname.lastname@example.org.