All languages – Metadata Analyst
RWS Moravia | Cork | Ireland | Fixed-Term
A Metadata Analyst is responsible for the quality and coverage of media products to ensure the greatest customer experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate and validate data quality of media content
- Analyse content problems with the ability to quickly assess complex situations
- Detect issues and inconsistencies from a great amount of content and make informed judgment calls with information at hand
- Coordinate with groups working on various projects
- Candidate must be eligible to work in Ireland
- Candidate must have native speaker fluency in the target language and excellent English language skills both written and verbal
- Candidate must be willing to work onsite and on a full-time basis in Cork, Ireland
- Candidate must be willing to work in fixed shifts
- Self-motivated and able to deliver results while working on repetitive tasks
- Passionate with knowledge of the film and TV industry
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with changing requirements
- Capable of diagnosing problem areas and identifying trends to propose short and long-term solutions
- Familiar with iOS and macOS
Nice to have
- Experience working within tech, product, digital media and entertainment
- Experience with spreadsheets and database systems
Why RWS Moravia?
- This is a unique opportunity for you to make a great career in a high growth company with good development opportunities
- You will truly collaborate with a group of experienced, mature, fun professionals to provide value-add innovative services to some of the most exciting companies in the world.
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment