Assisted Transcription – Music Industry
RWS Moravia | Remote | Remote | Freelance
RWS Moravia is currently looking for candidates with linguistic background to transcribe song lyrics on a freelance basis. If you have good language skills and a keen ear, we invite you to join a team devoted to ensuring excellent quality in cutting edge content. All our projects are high profile and require attention to detail.
- Transcribers will work on songs in their native speaker fluency language
- Ensure that deliverables are aligned verbatim with audio
- Transcribe in compliance with style guides
- Perform overall linguistic quality checking across transcriptions
- If requested, attend weekly and/or monthly linguistic calls with the content validator to discuss the projects
- Applicants must show proficiency in written and spoken English, with strong grammar skills
- Ability to type quickly
- Tech savvy; familiarity with common word processing or spreadsheet programs
- Good listening skills; ability to understand and transcribe songs verbatim and without linguistic mistakes
- Experience in editing, QA, data verification (preferred)
- Experience working with style guides and/or glossaries (preferred)
- Transcription experience (preferred)
- Experience working with Mac OS and iOS (preferred)
If you are interested in this opportunity and you fulfill the basic requirements, please apply now. If deciding to move forward, we will contact you with the next steps of our selection process. Thank you!
Disclaimer: All audio, visual, textual and any other content used for this project is held either by Moravia IT’s client or licensed to Moravia IT’s client by the right holders.