Automation Engineer (NY Metropolitan Area)
Moravia | New York | United States |
We are currently seeking for an experienced, curious and well-rounded Automation Engineer to work on our client’s award-winning digital products.
- Implement test tools and frameworks that will help us release with confidence
- Work with teams to understand test automation gaps and implement coverage
- Work with teams to make testing an integral part of the software development process
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with test automation
- Experience building a Test Automation framework (Espresso,XCUI, Detox)
- Experience working in a CI environment
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Hands on experience with Automation frameworks such as XCUI, Espresso & Detox
- Hands on experience with setting up and configuring Jenkins,CircleCI and/or bitrise
- Experience interacting with REST API for test reporting
- Hourly, non-exempt position.
- W2 payroll position.
- Temporary 6 months.
- Working hours: 9 am to 5 pm
- Onsite in New York city.