Business Analyst – Head office
RWS | Chalfont St Peter | England | Full-Time
We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join our busy and developing IT department at our head office in Chalfont St Peter. Reporting directly to our IT Director, you will be a driver and key point of contact for current and future projects, programmes and integrations.
Working widely across the business, you will be responsible for developing documentation to be used in continuous improvement programmes, establishing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, and playing a role in system and process improvement.
What we need from you:
- Critical and analytical thinking skills
- Experience in project management methodologies
- Experience in utilizing tools to complete analysis
- Excellent written communication with the ability to create functional & non-functional documentation
- Experience in creating business cases, PID’s, etc.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to follow instructions with minimal supervision
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
What we can give you:
As well as a competitive salary commensurate with experience, we offer 22 days’ holiday (rising with length of service), 4% contributory pension scheme, life assurance, annual season ticket loan scheme, private medical insurance, discounted gym membership, a Cycle2Work scheme and free shuttle bus from Gerrards Cross train station.
Click here to read the full spec and apply direct!