Business Development Manager
RWS Moravia | Seattle | United States |
Business Development Manager (BDM) is primarily responsible for identifying growth opportunities and developing them into client acquisitions.
- Identify appropriate target list that is in line with Company’s ideal client criteria and business acquisition goals.
- Work with internal colleagues and resources to develop solutions that will meet prospective client’s business goals.
- Lead the business development cycle and coordinate the participation of ideal resources from marketing, sales, production experts and Solutions Architects to drive the business development cycle to close.
- Follow-up on leads, develop ongoing relationships with prospects.
- Ensure that pricing levels negotiated with the client meet a corporate target profit level.
- Participate in providing higher visibility to the company by attending trade shows, speaking at conferences and writing articles for publication.
- Negotiate favorable terms for Master Services Agreements with major clients, often in the range of $100,000 to $500,000 + in revenue.
- Travel to prospects and new clients; frequent travel required.
- Focus on business, awareness of competitive environment, excellent networking skills.
- Knowledge of localization and/or testing, and engineering services.
- Strong organizational and administration skills.
- Fluent in English; additional language knowledge a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office suite.
Education and experience
- Four-year University degree, or combination of education and experience.
- 3 – 5 years of sales experience as an individual contributor.
- Demonstrated large account sales success, Fortune 500 a plus.
- Seattle, WA
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.