Business Development Manager – New York, NY, USA
IP Services | New York | United States | Full-Time
RWS IP Services is a world leader in intellectual property support solutions. Over the last 60 years, we have built a reputation for quality, reliability and flexibility with our global team of IP translators, foreign filing experts and patent analysts. We lead the IP field with innovative services and technology including inovia, PatBase and AOP Connect.
We are fast developing in the US and we now have a position open for a Business Development Manager in our Account Development Team (ADT) working from our office in New York, NY. ADT is tasked with targeting law firms, companies and individual inventors holding small patent portfolios within their assigned geographic territory.
- Prospect and target new clients/opportunities within small-market law firms, companies and individual inventors with patent translation and filing and search services
- Build and maintain an active pipeline
- Good communication skills
- Experience of sales
- Proven success in closing new business
- Organized and self-motivated with a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to work independently and within a sales team
- Experience tracking sales activity in a CRM tool (e.g. Salesforce)
This is a full-time role based in our office in New York, NY. We offer a very competitive package and an opportunity to be part of a highly successful company that combines decades of experience and leading edge technology to serve the world’s top patent filers and law firms.
Please click here to send a letter of introduction including your salary expectations, and your resume to the HR team.