Business Development Manager – US
IP Services | Remote | United States | Full-Time
Location: Home office and/or from one of our US locations.
Schedule: Permanent, full time (09:00 – 17:30)
Salary: $100K+ (uncapped) commission
Benefits: 20 days’ holiday (plus public holidays and birthday leave), 401(k) with Company contribution, healthcare scheme, dental/vision/life cover
RWS is the world leader in intellectual property support solutions. Over the last 60 years, we have built a reputation for quality, reliability and flexibility with our global team of IP translators, foreign filing experts and patent analysts. We lead the IP field with innovative services and technology including inovia, PatBase and AOP Connect.
We are looking for a committed, driven, and self-motivated Business Development Manager to join our expanding team.
Based in the US, you would work from a home office and/or from one of our US locations.
Your key responsibilities:
- Detecting and prospecting new clients/opportunities within corporate in-house IP teams and law firms to develop the US market for patent/IP translation, foreign filing and IP research services
- Building and maintaining an active pipeline
- Onboarding and managing a portfolio of existing customers
Your key skills:
- Articulate with good communication skills
- Knowledge of patents
- Experience of consultative sales in the IP space
- Proven success in closing new business and retaining existing accounts
- Organized and self-motivated with a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to work remotely with previous success in performing independently
- Experience tracking sales activity in a CRM tool (e.g. Salesforce)
We offer a very competitive package and an opportunity to be part of a highly successful company that combines decades of experience and leading-edge technology to serve the world’s top patent filers and law firms.
Click here to find out more and apply direct!