Business Intelligence Analyst
IP Services | Chalfont St Peter | England | Full-Time
RWS is currently recruiting an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst for its IP Services division based at its Head Office in Chalfont St Peter.
The successful candidate will work widely across the business to build and develop a BI function using industry standard tools to produce reports, metrics and dashboards. The main remit will be to develop and manage relationships with key stakeholders, using structured methodology to develop reporting processes and a portfolio of solutions for customers and internal use. We expect the BI Analyst to make recommendations on system and process improvement and be a driver of data driven decision making.
- Helping to define and deliver core reporting strategy
- Helping to design our overall data architecture strategy including Data Modelling, Datawarehouse Design, Data Analytics and ETL/ELT workflows
- Analysis of complicated data sets
- Designing and implementing complex business visualizations in collaboration with business users
- Developing and maintain Power BI dashboards
- Generation of insights for stakeholders, presenting meaningful outcomes
- Creating and maintaining documentation on BI solutions
- Producing reporting solutions to replace Excel with Enterprise technologies
- Managing reporting projects as part of larger programmes or a single project
- Building positive relationships with wider business and promoting BI function
- Updating, implementing and maintaining process and procedures
- Performing other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the IT Department or other company goals and objectives
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- 3+ yrs experience in similar role
- A strong background in BI particularly with Data Modelling, Datawarehouse Design and Data Analytics
- Extensive SQL / SQL Server experience
- Exceptional analytical thinking
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Experience of project management methodologies
- Ability to define requirements and processes
- Ability to work in a structured manner
- Excellent communicator both verbal and written
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form, and to work with minimum supervision
As well as a varied and interesting role we offer a competitive salary based on your experience, 22 days’ holiday (rising with length of service), 4% contributory pension scheme, life assurance, private medical insurance, discounted gym membership, a Cycle2Work scheme and free shuttle bus from Gerrards Cross train station.
Please click here to apply with CV and covering letter, including details of current remuneration to the HR Department.