Chief Payroll Accountant
Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
Imagine a world where your smartphone only operates in Korean language, your favorite music streaming app only speaks Swedish and your car warns you that your brakes are not working anymore but only in German!
This is what the world would be without localization. RWS Moravia has been breaking language and cultural barriers for over 30 years so every person on this planet can use the best products that the world has ever created.
Will you help us keep it that way?
Would you like to make a step up in your career? Do you have strong experience working as payroll accountant and you are not afraid to take responsibility for a small payroll department? Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity.
What will you do:
- Managing the payroll team
- Assisting with administering payrolls, month end consolidation and processing support as required.
- Processing and booking wages including annual tax accounting
- Preparing documents and collaborate with authorities
- Processing employee data during hiring and employment termination
- Registering and processing documents concerning business trips
- Preparing document for payments of wages from bank
- Registering and processing document concerning credit cards
- Maintenance and archiving document by the rules
What you should have:
- 3 – 5 years of payroll related experience
- Accounting rules knowledge, income tax, VAT and road tax knowledge
- Communicative English
- Good communication skills and strong attention to detail
What we have for you:
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Cafeteria program
- Flexible working hours
- English courses
- Meal vouchers
- Possibility to work from home
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
Does it sound interesting? Send us your CV and we will get in touch with you shortly to discuss next steps.