Client Solutions Manager
RWS Moravia | San Francisco | United States | Full-Time
The Client Solutions Manager is responsible for strategic management of a select portfolio of existing accounts by delivering all core account management components and value-added services. This position is also responsible for client retention, profitability of the account portfolio, growth and overall customer satisfaction.
- Establish revenue generating plan through new and incremental opportunities.
- Cultivate, motivate and manage client relationships including client communication, report delivery, project management and strategy development.
- Identify client’s organic growth areas, develop creative solutions and capitalize on new business opportunities.
- Collaborate with diverse group of internal cross-functional teams to implement and deliver on client commitments.
- Lead business strategy in sustaining account growth, diversification and profitability.
- Handle new account meetings and ensure smooth transitioning from sales to optimization management.
- Interface with internal departments and clients to present concepts and results.
- Handle customer surveys and coordinate internal resources to fulfill client delivery and manage effective communication.
- Manage client survey process and provide analysis and action plan in response to results.
- Prepare and present business reviews quarterly and annually.
- Monitor contract terms and maintain valid contracts.
Education and/or Experience
- Higher business education, or equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted\
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience, as an individual contributor, required
- Demonstrated large account sales success; Fortune 500 a plus