Life Sciences | East Hartford | United States | Full-Time
Under the general supervision of the LV Services Manager, to provide research and review of COA (Clinical Outcomes Assessments) documents and other related forms as needed per customer/client requests. Serve as electronic file librarian providing accurate review and electronic archiving of current and historical documents. Serve as archivists for internal Linguistic Validation project archives. Provide proofreading services as assigned. Interact successfully and responsively with clients. May serve on client and/or project specific team(s).
- Maintain and update a comprehensive electronic document library utilizing consistent file structures and referencing.
- Manage the document archive to ensure that all users have the latest revisions of appropriate documentation in a timely manner.
- Manage effective version control within the document repositories and X: (or other designated location).
- Compose or generate a variety of materials (e.g. reports, memos, letters, manuals, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities and providing written reference and/or conveying information regarding the status of client requests and associated projects, as required.
- Engage in ongoing training and professional development.
- Perform CTi repository uploads of COAs and other related documents.
- Perform CTi repository uploads of translations completed by the Life Sciences business unit.
- Perform uploads to client repositories of COAs and other related documents.
- Perform repository QC checks as scheduled.
- Receive and act upon client feedback regarding repository functionality
- Create study team Collaboration Sites and provide access to study members.
- Archive completed Linguistic Validation projects in CRM and in X: in a timely manner.
- Proofread eCOA screenshots for Linguistic Validation projects, as required.
- Manage Developer Review of eCOA screenshots.
- Locate certifications for archived translations and provide them to clients, upon request.
- Provide responsive service and accurate information to client requesters.
- May serve on client and/or project specific team(s).
- Conduct special projects as assigned.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of company goals and objectives.
Note: The above description is illustrative of tasks and responsibilities. It is not meant to be all inclusive of every task or responsibility.
- Uses standard office equipment such as personal computer, scanner, copy machine, fax machine, telephone/headset.
- Twelve months per year, standard work schedule as needed to successfully meet individual and department goals and objectives, and meet employee and client needs, including a reasonable amount of overtime as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to find, analyze, interpret, summarize, and compile data from various research sources.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate appropriate initiative when making decisions and problem-solving. Demonstrate flexibility and an open minded approach to task completion.
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple simultaneous tasks to ensure timely and accurate completion. Requires effective use of organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to present information effectively, clearly, and concisely both orally and in writing.
- Excellent customer service skills, including ability to communicate clearly with clients and resolve customer issues or complaints.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form, with attention to detail, and to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to understand, apply, and use personal computers and various software applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Acrobat, Office 365/Skype, etc.), and navigate the internet.
- Ability to effectively work independently, as well as part of a team and with a diverse group of individuals.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information regarding company financial and other information.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with others contacted in the course of work; teamwork and consensus-building skills.
Physical and Mental Demands, Work Hazards
- Works in standard office building environments.
See the Summary of Physical, Sensory and Environmental Requirements Needed to Perform Essential Job Duties for this position.
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science, English, Foreign Language, Business, or other related field, and two to four years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Successful research and customer service experience preferred.
Please apply via our applicant tracking system.
U.S. FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
U.K. Status: Per Contract