Compensation & Benefits Specialist
Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
Imagine a world where your smartphone only operates in Korean language, your favorite music streaming app only speaks Swedish and your car warns you that your brakes are not working anymore but only in German!
This is what the world would be without localization. RWS Moravia has been breaking language and cultural barriers for over 30 years so every person on this planet can use the best products that the world has ever created.
Will you help us keep it that way?
We are looking for a new colleague as a replacement for maternity leave. As our Compensation and Benefits Specialist you will have full ownership of our global C&B program, you will drive our annual salary review, train and support our employees. Major part of your role will also be analyzing compensation data within an organization, preparing monthly global and local reports and processing ad hoc reports.
WHAT YOU WOULD DO:
- Manage employee remuneration and ensures it´s in line with company strategy and the local market
- Manage the company evaluation system, propose improvements and implement them
- Prepare and coordinate communication regarding evaluation globally
- Train managers globally on the evaluation system and how to use it
- Advise managers on individual salary treatment and employees on interpretation of compensation and benefit programs
- Take overall responsibility for the company annual salary and benefit review process: analyze data, coordinate input from subsidiaries, request management approval, administer the process, manage communication, adhere to approved timelines, coordinate all parties involved
- Monitor and analyze market trends, propose and implement adjustments to our C&B system
- Check financial objectives while cooperating closely with the finance department
- Prepare monthly local and global reports, including ad hoc reports for internal departments
- Be responsible for participation in market salary surveys
- Create policies, rules and process standards in remuneration, benefits and evaluation area
- Being the first point of contact for our C&B service suppliers and cooperate with them
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- HR background – ideally from C&B
- Understanding of how compensation and benefits work in big, international companies
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong knowledge of working with data
- Advanced English – both oral and written
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of Visual Basic (nice to have)
WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU:
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno
- Chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of employees globally
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package (flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, occasional work from home, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan)
If this sounds interesting to you, please send us your CV in English. Thank you!