CRM Marketing Assistant
IP Services | Chalfont St Peter | England | Full-Time
Do you want to join an industry-leading organisation where you can add significant value?
Do you have a passion for customer-led marketing?
Do you enjoy helping your business and community flourish with creative solutions?
Then this role is for you!
Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, this brand new role is a fantastic opportunity to help develop and implement high performing CRM based sales and marketing using Salesforce, as well as other marketing tech, to drive customer engagement and data accuracy.
About your new role:
- Optimizing and enriching Salesforce data
- Supporting the Sales teams in maximizing contact opportunities
- Marketing campaign support
- Optimizing data workflows across various CRM software
- Creating reports on sales activity and management decision making
- Providing support to the Marketing team to help ensure objectives are achieved
- Demonstrable experience of CRM database administration (Salesforce/HubSpot)
- Knowledge of email marketing techniques
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable in approach
- Desire to work with a passionate and knowledgeable team
- Creative problem solver
- Ambition and willingness to learn
- Ability to effectively managing conflicting and changing priorities
RWS is a world leader in intellectual property support solutions. Over the last 60 years, we have built a reputation for quality, reliability and flexibility with our global team of IP translators, foreign filing experts and patent analysts. We lead the IP field with innovative services and technology including inovia, PatBase and AOP Connect.
Role: CRM Marketing Assistant
Location: RWS Head Office, Chalfont St Peter. (Temporarily remote due to COVID-19)
Schedule: Permanent, full time (09:00 – 17:30)
Salary: Up to £24,000 per annum
Benefits: 22 days’ holiday (rising with length of service), a day off for your birthday, private medical insurance, online discount platform, contributory pension scheme, SAYE scheme, life assurance, discounted gym membership, annual season ticket loan scheme, Cycle2Work scheme and free shuttle bus from Gerrards Cross train station.
To find out more and apply, please click here.