Customer Care Coordinator – IP Services
IP Services | Chalfont St Peter | England | Full-Time
We are seeking a Customer Care Coordinator to work within our Customer Care Team based at our Head Office in Chalfont St Peter, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire. The purpose of the role is to improve the service and experience received by IP Services customers, by both improving the speed and efficiency of response and in the quality of service provided.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Recording customer orders and enquiries and communication to the correct internal team
- Correspondence with client (written and spoken) surrounding orders undertaken by IP Services
- Providing price quotations for customers
- Supporting the Head of Customer Care in following our QMS by initiating complaint escalation procedures
- Resolving feedback issues in collaboration with IP Services Managers
- Recording complaints to enable us to analyse trends and measure response times
- Assisting with root cause analysis of complaints
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 1 year experience in Customer Care role
- Good self-organisation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a larger team
- Good prioritisation skills
- Outstanding written and spoken communication skills
- Knowledge of French/German desirable
The salary is £23,000 per annum. Benefits include 22 days’ holiday (rising with length of service), 4% contributory pension scheme, life assurance, annual season ticket loan scheme, private medical insurance, discounted gym membership, a Cycle2Work scheme and free shuttle bus from Gerrards Cross train station.
To apply, please click here.