Client Services Coordinator
IP Services | Chalfont St Peter | England | Full-Time
RWS has an exciting opportunity for a Client Services Coordinator to join our Customer Care Team based at our Head Office in Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire.
RWS is an award-winning world leader in translation, localization and intellectual property support solutions with a global client base, including major technology companies and household names. As a Client Services Coordinator, your aim will be to improve the service and experience received by IP Services’s customers, by both improving the speed and efficiency of response and the quality of services provided.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Corresponding with clients by email and phone, logging all enquiries and passing to the relevant internal team
- Recording client orders onto the in-house database and passing to the relevant internal team
- Recording client complaints and resolving all feedback issues in collaboration with IP Services Managers
- Providing price quotations for clients
- Assisting with analysing the root cause of complaints to enable us to identify trends and improve response times
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 1-2 years’ administrative experience, preferably in a Customer Care role or similar
- Knowledge of French or German to A-level proficiency or above would be advantageous
- Experience using Microsoft office (Word and Excel in particular)
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a larger team
- Outstanding written and spoken communication skills
The salary is £23,250 per annum. Benefits include 22 days’ holiday (rising with length of service), 4% contributory pension scheme, life assurance, annual season ticket loan scheme, private medical insurance, discounted gym membership, a Cycle2Work scheme and free shuttle bus from Gerrards Cross train station.
To apply, please click here.