RWS Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
Position ID: 2420
As a data architect, you will be responsible for designing, developing, managing, and determining how an enterprise’s data will be stored and utilized.
You will identify strategic data requirements of an enterprise and design models to make sure such data requirements align with the architecture of the enterprise.
A data architect’s role also entails creating inventory of enterprise’s data and storing the data in an easily accessible manner while ensuring protection from unauthorized persons.
What will you do?
- Identify strategic data requirements of an enterprise
- Determine how an enterprise’s data will be stored and utilized
- Assess the enterprise’s internal and external data and design blueprint to manage the available data
- Create inventory of enterprise’s data and store data in easily accessible format
- Design and develop complex database management systems and separate public data from private ones
- Create back up plan to cater for the data needs of the company in times of emergency or cyber attack
- Collaborate with enterprise’s management needs to create data models in line with the organizations need
- Research to collate new data and update the company’s database from time to time
- Meld existing data architecture with new ones as technology emerges
What should you have and know?
- Extensive experience on design and maintaninace of large data storages
- Knowledge of SQL, data modeling techniques, database optimization, data quality testing, reporting technologies…
- Experience with microservices is preferred
- Advanced English – both written and oral
- Good communication skills
- Openness to new technologies and innovations
What do we have?
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment
- A chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of employees globally
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses and attractive benefits