RWS Moravia | Czech Republic | Full-Time
Position ID: 2420
Location: Brno, Czech Republic/Hungary/Poland
- Data architect job description entails designing, developing, managing, and determining how an enterprise’s data will be stored and utilized.
- Data architects usually work as part of the enterprise architecture unit. However, their primary responsibility is on the management of business data architecture.
- They identify strategic data requirements of an enterprise and design models to make sure such data requirements align with the architecture of the enterprise.
- They assess the enterprise’s internal and external data and design blueprint to manage the available data.
- A data architect’s role also entails creating inventory of enterprise’s data and storing the data in an easily accessible manner while ensuring protection from unauthorized persons.
What you should do
- Identify strategic data requirements of an enterprise
- Determine how an enterprise’s data will be stored and utilized
- Assess the enterprise’s internal and external data and design blueprint to manage the available data
- Create inventory of enterprise’s data and store data in easily accessible format
- Design and develop complex database management systems and separate public data from private ones
- Create back up plan to cater for the data needs of the company in times of emergency or cyber attack
- Collaborate with enterprise’s management needs to create data models in line with the organizations need
- Research to collate new data and update the company’s database from time to time
- Meld existing data architecture with new ones as technology emerges
What we have for you
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment
- A chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of employees globally
- Interesting challenges, training, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses and attractive benefits
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.