RWS Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
Imagine a world where your smartphone only operates in Korean language, your favorite music streaming app only speaks Swedish and your car warns you that your brakes are not working anymore but only in German!
This is what the world would be without localization. RWS Moravia has been breaking language and cultural barriers for over 30 years so every person on this planet can use the best products that the world has ever created.
Will you help us keep it that way?
Right now we are looking for an experienced Data Engineer who would participate in designing, modeling, and development of data analytics solutions for internal purposes as well as for our external clients. As we translate and localize products for the world’s leading companies from Silicon Valley, you will work with data from present IT giants. You will also tightly cooperate with Data architect, Product managers, and developers. That’s why it is important that you are able to work independently as well as in a team.
Do BI tools, MS SQL Server, MS SSIS, and data management solutions ring a bell? Then be sure to read on!
Skills you will need as our Data Engineer:
- At least 3 years of responsible experience in business intelligence
- Analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Extensive experience in designing, developing, and implementing DWH
- In-depth knowledge of SQL
- Logical and physical data modeling skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (B2) are must-have
Also, you need to have experience with:
- One of the data integration tools such as MS SSIS, Informatica, Clover, Keboola, etc.
- At least one of database systems such as MS SQL Server, Teradata, MySQL, Oracle, etc.
- One of BI tools such as Power BI, Tableau, QlikView, Cognos, etc.
Your mission will be to:
- Master data management, design and help to build data management solutions
- Create data integrations of various sources according to the architecture and best practices
- Collaborate with internal teams from business and technology to design industry-leading analytical solutions
- Generate solution documentation
- Share technical knowledge with developers, IT and other employees
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the software development process
- Continuously improve your technical and soft skills according to the trends in information technologies
Why should you choose us?
- Internal training opportunities that will support your growth (e.g. technical knowledge sharing, Scrum, English language lessons).
- Chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of employees globally in an English-speaking environment.
- Support at your career path.
- New offices in the city center with relax zones and a big terrace with grill.
- Flexible working hours and Home Office.
- Quarterly bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package (5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan).
We will be glad to welcome you to our modern new offices in Brno, Vlněna campus.
If you’ve read this far, don’t shy away and get in touch so we discuss in all confidentiality whether this role is right for You.