Data Quality Manager – junior
RWS Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
Imagine a world where your smartphone only operates in Korean language, your favorite music streaming app only speaks Swedish and your car warns you that your brakes are not working anymore but only in German!
This is what the world would be without localization. RWS Moravia has been breaking language and cultural barriers for over 30 years so every person on this planet can use the best products that the world has ever created.
Will you help us keep it that way?
As our new Data Quality Manager – junior, you will work together with your colleagues and the production team in Brno and around the world. Your tasks will be focused on quality management processes to ensure our work is in-line with the needs of our client, an interesting and well-known IT company.
What you would do:
- Take responsibility for data quality management for the customer so they can use it as an input to train their engine
- With the help of your direct manager, manage continuous and proactive development, design and implementation of quality management methodologies
- Follow RWS Moravia-specific and client-specific standards, practices and policies and provide trainings on thereof to our vendors
- Communicate with internal teams and closely cooperate with your colleagues
What you should have to be successful in this role:
- Proficient written and spoken English (C1 level necessary)
- Experience with creating training materials (especially e-learning)
- Experience with giving trainings
- Independent and proactive personality
- Be comfortable with multitasking / changing focus and priorities in short notice, good in stress management
- Be able to provide comprehensible feedback
- Experience with setting up quality processes in data annotation and similar, not necessarily linguistic quality processes
- Advanced computer skills, e.g. spreadsheets, presentations, audio/video- or photo-editing programs, e-learning platforms
- Education or coaching degree or relevant experience
- Experience with leading teams (including freelancers or during free-time activities)
What we have ready for you:
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package
If this sounds interesting for you, please send us your CV in English and we will revert shortly. Thank you!