RWS Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
Position ID: 2572 & 2575
We’re looking for an DevOps Engineer to promote knowledge sharing and DevOps culture across the entire engineering department.
Ideally, this person has years of experience in the similar role (but we are able to train a junior, too!) and is experienced/interested in Windows administration with a knack for Linux as well.
Our new DevOps Engineer will communicate with developers regarding possible errors while cooperating with our IT/infrastructure specialists.
In addition to this, the team will need this person’s skills in configuring and deploying security, logging and monitoring services. His responsibilities will also include automating and streamlining build, test, and deployment phases for continuous integration.
Sounds like you? Keep reading.
We’d be glad to welcome you to our modern, English-speaking offices in Brno. We have a proud Czech heritage, but nowadays, we’re an international team with clients and partners around the world.
You must be:
- A team player and a diplomat – Acting as a bridge between IT and development teams
- Innovative – You’ll need to be open, willing and able to learn new tools and platforms
- A pro-active person – Taking the initiative to try new things
Some of the skills you need:
- Windows Administration – …together with at least basic Linux administration skills
- Scripting – Knowledge of Bash and Powershell will come in handy
- Containerization – You can get around Docker, Kubernetes…
Knowledge of other tools we use – If you’ve used TeamCity, GitLab, Graylog, Bosun, Grafana, Redis before, you’ll have a distinct advantage in this role.
What we can offer you:
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals
- Flexible working hours and opportunity of working from home occasionally
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment and brand-new, modern offices in Brno (https://www.ctp.eu/vlnena)
- Interesting challenges, trainings and other internal opportunities to grow
- Fair compensation, bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package