ERP implementation finance consultant (internal)
Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
Our company has over 1600 people globally and we cooperate with countless individual translators all over the world. Such an amount of work and data we work with now requires a new, company-wide ERP software solution.
As our ERP Business Expert, you will become a part of the ERP team who will help us to identify the best ERP solution for RWS Moravia and you will become an instrumental part in the implementation project, using your know-how and past experience from similar projects. Afterwards, you will be involved in a long-term ongoing support and enhancements of our new ERP solution.
If you are ready for a real chance to put all your knowledge and skills into use, we are looking for you.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO:
- Work closely with various internal business stakeholders/process owners, analyze and consult their requirements for the new ERP solution, transfer it into the functional description and documentation
- Work closely with the solution vendor to design the system and test its functionality
- Identify and help us decide when to use standard solution and when to implement customizations
- Participate in configuration of the new ERP system and validate the set up from the business perspective
- Train business users and assist them with functional testing
- Together with colleagues with the ERP Core team ensure the solution consistency across all implemented areas
- Cooperate with the rest of the core implementation project team, and other involved parties (internal software developers, software supplier, etc.)
- Act as an internal consultant for the business teams and departments involved in the implementation project
- Cooperate with our other offices worldwide on a remote basis
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- At least 1 year of previous experience with projects focused on ERP implementation, preferably in large multinational companies
- Basic understanding of and orientation in finance / accounting / controlling is a must (especially in relation to ERP solutions)
- Very good communication skills and good business process understanding
- Experience with ERP projects related to CRM, SCM or HR areas is welcomed
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
- Mature personality capable of efficient self-management, prioritizing and creative problem solving
- Be analytical but also synthetical in the approach
WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible – including your future manager
- Chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of employees globally. Our company has an environment where you can approach people as well as our management directly and see the real impact of your work – your tasks will be demanding but we will make sure your voice and opinions are heard. We will need you and your activities to have a real impact on our business.
- Flexibility – home office, remote work possible
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package (flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, occasional work from home, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan)
If this sounds interesting to you, please send us your CV in English. Thank you!