ERP Implementation Specialist
Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
Imagine a world where your smartphone only operates in Korean language, your favorite music streaming app only speaks Swedish and your car warns you that your brakes are not working anymore but only in German!
This is what the world would be without localization. RWS Moravia has been breaking language and cultural barriers for over 30 years so every person on this planet can use the best products that the world has ever created.
Will you help us keep it that way?
Our company has over 2000 people globally and we cooperate with countless individual translators all over the world. Such an amount of work and data we work with now require a new, company-wide ERP solution.
As our ERP Business Expert, you will become a part of the ERP Core team who helps find and deliver the best ERP solution for RWS Moravia and you will become an instrumental part of the implementation project, using your know-how and past experience from similar projects. Afterward, you will be involved in long-term ongoing support, system maintenance, and enhancements of our new ERP solution.
If you are ready for a real chance to put all your knowledge and skills into use, we are looking for you.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO:
- Work closely with various internal business stakeholders/process owners, analyze and consult their requirements for the new ERP solution, transfer it into the functional description and solution documentation
- Act as an internal consultant for the business teams and departments involved in the implementation project
- Depending on your area of responsibility, communicate with either our Finance team, especially Accountants and Financial Controllers or our Production Operations teams, Supply Chain, Sales and Project Manager to come up with the ideal ERP solution for them
- Work closely with the solution vendor to design the system and test its functionality
- Identify and help us decide when to use a standard solution and when to implement customizations
- Participate in the configuration of the new ERP system and validate the set up from the business perspective
- Together with colleagues from the ERP Core team ensure the solution consistency across all implemented areas
- Train business users and assist them with functional testing
- Cooperate with the rest of the core implementation project team, and other involved parties (internal software developers, software supplier, etc.)
- Cooperate with our other offices worldwide on a remote basis
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- At least 1 year of previous experience with projects focused on ERP implementation, preferably in large multinational companies
- Depending on your area of responsibility, understanding of and orientation in either finance/accounting / controlling areas or localization business/supply chain, sales, and project management areas is a must, especially in relation to ERP solutions
- Excellent communication skills and good business process understanding
- Experience with ERP projects related to CRM, SCM or HR areas is welcomed
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
- Mature personality capable of efficient self-management, prioritizing and creative problem solving
- Be analytical but also synthetical in the approach
WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU
- An exciting company – we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly – always ready to support you as much as possible – including your future manager
- Chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of employees globally. Our company has an environment where you can approach people as well as our management directly and see the real impact of your work – your tasks will be demanding but we will make sure your voice and opinions are heard. We will need you and your activities to have a real impact on our business.
- Flexibility – home office, remote work possible
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package (flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, opportunity to work from home even after the Covid-19 pandemics is over, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan)
If this sounds interesting to you, please send us your CV in English. Thank you!