European Validations Specialist
IP Services | Chalfont St Peter | England | Full-Time
We are seeking a European Validations Specialist for our IP Services division based at our Head Office in Chalfont St Peter, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire.
The purpose of the role is to assist the managers daily with the successful training, implementation and reiteration of EP validation procedures, project management and development of European validation procedures within the team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Sound EP Grant, Validation and Renewals knowledge
- Proactive approach and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ensuring validation orders are logged and monitoring deadlines
- Thorough understanding of EP renewals
- Assisting with reviewing of the current department procedures and assessing best working practice
- Projects – assistance to Head of department
- Quote preparation
- Liaising with the department managers to Identify training needs within the team
- General queries from entire team, managers and directors of other departments
- Successful and timely delivery of clients’ EP validation orders
- Successful training of managers
- Ensuring the team has a thorough understanding of the EP validation process
- Delivery of Projects
- Highlighting areas of improvement to Head of department
- Liaising with other departments in a professional manner
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years’ EP Grant, Validation and Renewals experience
- High level of attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Planning and organising
- People skills
- Understanding urgency and escalation procedure
- Exceptional time management skills
- Approachable manner
Benefits include 22 days’ holiday (rising with length of service), 4% contributory pension scheme, life assurance, annual season ticket loan scheme, private medical insurance, discounted gym membership, a Cycle2Work scheme and free shuttle bus from Gerrards Cross train station.
Please click here to apply with your CV and covering letter to the HR Department.