Event Marketing Executive – Head office
IP Services | Chalfont St Peter | England | Full-Time
Are you a talented, inspired and positive marketeer with B2B experience organizing international events?
We have a superb opportunity for an Events Marketing Executive to join our growing Marketing team at our head office in Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire.
Reporting directly to our Marketing Director, the purpose of the role is to oversee all Marketing-led events for our IP Services division, including global exhibitions and trade shows, with the main objective to generate new business leads and raise brand profile.
Drawing on your previous experience, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the event life cycle, from identifying suitable international events to post-event analytics
- Managing our annual events schedule
- Organisation of both online and offline events
- Working with our experienced sales team to maximize exposure at trade shows
- Creating staff briefing documents and communicating updates to stakeholders
- Improving and maintaining stock of our event materials, including stands, banners, brochures and branded promotional items.
There will be opportunities to develop our approach to events, negotiate contracts with venues, develop lead nurture campaigns, create post-event follow up mailings and reporting on ROI analysis.
What we are looking for:
- A positive and proactive team approach
- B2B event management experience
- Enjoyment in delivering a consistent and high-quality events service
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and HubSpot
- Previous experience in writing marketing communications to support event promotion
- Managing multiple events simultaneously
- Previous experience in budget management
RWS IP Services are market leaders, providing patent translation, filing and IP research to legal departments of major corporates and patent attorneys around the globe.
As well as a competitive salary, our benefits include 22 days’ holiday (rising with length of service), 4% contributory pension scheme, life assurance, annual season ticket loan scheme, private medical insurance, discounted gym membership, a Cycle2Work scheme and free shuttle bus from Gerrards Cross train station.
Click here to find out more and apply direct!