German language – Community Moderator
Moravia | Czech Republic | Full-Time
RWS Moravia is looking for candidates with native speaker fluency in German language.
The Community Moderator is mainly responsible for making sure members of a Forum comply with the Terms and Conditions for the site by monitoring the site and users’ activity, taking action on labeled items and reporting any infractions.
If you are located outside Brno, the work type can be remote.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review posts that enter as flagged by the system or by a user or moderator.
- Delete inappropriate posts when and if necessary.
- Report posts that are in direct violation of the Site’s Terms & Conditions.
- Keep Lists of posts with certain specific content if asked by the client.
- Participate in Calibration Meetings and Trainings as required.
- Keep track of Problem users.
- Resolve posts under required time (5 minutes depending on the Community).
- Keep Quality Review results to more than 95%.
- Help train new Community Moderators if required.
- Candidates must be eligible to work on a full-time basis in Czech Republic.
- Candidates must have native speaker fluency in German and advanced level of English language, both verbal and written.
- Candidates must have cultural exposure in the target language.
- Candidates must be able to work onsite in Brno or remotely (WFH) in Czech Republic.
- Candidates must be willing to work in shift rotations.
- Candidates must be willing to work on holidays and weekends.
Skills and Experience:
- Quick problem solving
- Unbiased opinion
- Independent worker
- Good team collaboration – May need to do extra time to cover for teammates when sick or on leave
- Attention to detail
Nice to have:
- Experience in using Mac
- No previous experience in moderating content is required.
Why RWS Moravia?
- This is a unique opportunity for you to make a great career in a high growth company with good development opportunities.
- You will truly collaborate with a group of experienced, mature, fun professionals to provide value-add innovative services to some of the most exciting companies in the world.
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment.