RWS | Argentina | Full-Time
The Group Manager is responsible for client satisfaction and for overall successful production delivery to clients for the assigned production group, production planning, properly managing the resources assigned by company in relation to assigned business (clients) to maximize margin contribution to Unit results.
- Leads work groups: Manages regular tactical meetings with his/her subordinates. Solves production issues escalated by subordinates. Ensures group activities comply with corporate requirements for quality management, legal requirements and corporate values. For each for each direct report in his/her team sets operational / performance goals, which are aggressive, achievable and tied to long-term goals. Ensures his/her subordinates are fully informed of operational, tactical and strategic objectives.
- Strategize and optimize a production team able to support assigned accounts, with an eye to cost optimization, knowledge needed and career pathing for team members.
- Performs tactical (monthly and up to one year) budgeting, resource allocation, capacity and production planning.
- Participates on creation of Unit annual budget by creating budget for his/her work group. Manages and regularly monitors Key Performance Indicators – revenue, internal costs and external spends, margins and takes appropriate actions to achieve the objectives.
- Participates on sales support and creation of client solutions for Unit’s / Moravia’s business development. Participates on business development and account management.
- Ensures delivery of projects is in line with client agreements – on time, in the required quality, within budget and with appropriate client treatment and responsiveness.
- Creates regular management reports and provides updates to top management, peers and his/her team about progress/forecast of key performance indicators, escalation of issues and support needed from the management.
- Ensures that knowledge is recorded and shared by his/her group across Moravia through shared drives, portals, trainings etc.
- Regularly monitors external and internal clients’ satisfaction with group’s results and takes improvement actions.
- Regularly follows industry news and trends. Improves his/her knowledge in collaboration with internal knowledge groups.
- University degree.
- 5 + years experience in Project Management or similar managerial role.
- 2 + years experience in localization industry is a big plus.
- 4 + years managing or coordinating a team of 5+ people, ideally international and remote teams.
- English 7 Pre – Advanced.
- Good knowledge of Windows operating system and an advanced user knowledge of typical PC applications (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Visio).
- General IT knowledge allowing fast insight into problem.
- Good view of financial aspects of a business.
- Openness to Change.
- Focus on Business.
- Proactivity and Involvement.
- Communication and Collaboration.
- Leadership and Management.
- Positive, Can-do approach.
- Ability to set priorities.
- Ability to process many tasks in parallel.
- Ability to act both on high and detailed level.
- Strong internal motivation and ability to motivate team.