HR Administrator – Chalfont St Peter
RWS | Chalfont St Peter | England | Full-Time
RWS has a long and successful heritage dating back to 1958. Over the last 60 years, the company has established itself as the world leader in translation and localization, intellectual property support solutions and life sciences language services. Our specialist divisions work together to deliver high-quality, complex services in a reliable and flexible manner to meet the diverse needs of a global client base. RWS has been listed on the AIM since 2003 and has 15 years of unbroken profit growth.
We have over 360 staff at our headquarters in Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire plus offices in London, Northumberland and Oxfordshire.
We have a full-time, permanent vacancy for an experienced Administrator to work within our busy HR team based in Chalfont St Peter.
- Administering starter/leaver paperwork
- Maintaining and updating electronic and hard copy personnel record systems containing all employment-related information including absence, holidays, starters, leavers and benefits
- Preparing letting, mortgage and employment references
- Arranging birthday and long service awards
- Health and Safety tasks including arranging eyesight testing/first aid courses/appointment of fire wardens
- Updating staff information including hours of work/telephone list/staff directory
- Providing administration support for the various company benefit schemes
- Providing general administration support to the HR department as required including filing, answering the telephone, scanning, photocopying and emails
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required to support the HR team
- Previous experience within an administrative role essential
- HR experience an advantage but not essential
- Good MS Office skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Organisational and time management skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Benefits include 22 days’ annual leave (+ bank holidays), 3% contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance, annual season ticket loans, discounted gym membership, a Cycle2Work scheme, and a free shuttle bus to/from Gerrards Cross train station.
Please apply with CV and covering letter, detailing your current salary and expectations, to the HR Manager: email@example.com