HR Officer – Head Office (12-month FTC)
RWS | Chalfont St Peter | England | Fixed-Term
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate, pro-active, and experienced HR Officer to join our busy HR team, based at our head office in Chalfont St Peter.
Reporting directly to the Head of HR Operations, you will have a core focus on recruitment and learning and development, as well as working on employee relations and a variety of generalist topics.
You will be joining a world-leading and successful business at a key time of change and development for its people.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the recruitment and selection process, including advertising and promoting vacancies, candidate attraction, arranging and conducting interviews with departmental/line managers.
- Advising and supporting on employee relations issues and providing support to line managers and supervisors on people-related issues.
- Dealing with day-to-day HR queries, and where appropriate, escalating to the Head of HR Operations
- Working on HR projects in line with business and people plans.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required to support the HR team.
Ideally, you will have:
- Previous experience within a similar role, with a particular emphasis on recruitment
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Experience of having advised on a variety of HR/staff issues
- Good knowledge of current employment legislation
- Strong communication skills and ability to develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Passion for HR and supporting the team and wider business
Location: RWS Head Office, Chalfont St Peter (SL9) (Temporarily remote due to COVID-19)
Contract type: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Hours: 09:00 – 17:30
Salary: Up to £28,000
Benefits include: 22 days’ holiday (rising with length of service), a day off for your birthday, private medical insurance, online discount platform, contributory pension scheme, SAYE scheme, life assurance, discounted gym membership, annual season ticket loan scheme, Cycle2Work scheme and free shuttle bus from Gerrards Cross train station.
Please click here to submit your CV and covering letter.