Information Security Engineer
Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
Right now we are looking for a 3rd colleague for our Infosec team whose domain would be a Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), and related Log Management systems. Are you also interested in security monitoring and resolving incidents? Do you enjoy cyber and information security threat hunting?
Then be sure to read on because the 1st assignment in the role would be to improve our security monitoring and implement Log Management system!
As our Infosec Engineer you would:
- Be responsible for Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), related Log Management systems and related projects.
- Analyse and investigate security events from various sources and response to security incidents in a timely manner.
- Threat hunt and recommend appropriate preventive controls.
- Perform log data analysis and assist other LMI/SIEM users with creation or refining of required logging outputs.
- Ensure following of internal security policy (e.g. Log Management Directive) and contribute to the development of security standards and guidelines.
- Cooperate with 3rd party Security Operation Center and our internal IT teams like network administrators, system administrators, etc.
- Provide SIEM related reports.
- Report security and privacy incidents.
- Perform a regular vulnerability scanning.
What you should have:
- 2 years of security work experience or 4 years of IT-related experience.
- Familiarity with SIEM solution and log management system.
- Background in operational security, including security operations center (SOC), malware analysis, or IDS and IPS analyses.
- Solid experience with incident response and forensics.
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and network security.
- To be able to write scripts in Python and/or PowerShell.
- Experience with Qradar is an advantage.
- Experience with DLP solutions is also a big advantage.
- At least intermediate English (B2).
- Certificate in security is a plus.
Why should you choose us?
- Competitive salary with quarterly bonuses
- A comprehensive benefits package (5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan).
- Flexible working hours and Home Office.
- A lot of external and internal training opportunities which will support your growth (e.g., Scrum, English language lessons, licences for educational portals like LinkedIn, Pluralsight, etc.).
- Chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of employees globally in an English-speaking environment.
- Relax zones and a big terrace with grill.
We will be glad to welcome you to our modern new offices in Brno, Vlněna campus.
If you’ve read this far, don’t shy away now and apply below, so we can have a confidential discussion and find out whether this role is made for You!