IP Services | Chalfont St Peter | England | Full-Time
We are currently recruiting an Infrastructure Manager to work in our Head Office in Chalfont St Peter. This new role will report to the IT Services and Facilities Manager and will head up a small team.
As Infrastructure Manager you will work with an experienced cross-disciplinary team to deliver core functionality and key project delivery whilst also carrying out hands on infrastructure and DevOps work, including but not limited to on-premise or cloud server builds through automated scripting, networking tasks, security appliance configuration, systems troubleshooting, project low level design, implementation and reporting. You will own the deployment, operation and management of core infrastructure.
Please review the full job specification for more details of the main duties and responsibilities.
The experience and skills we are looking for include:
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft and Linux environments
- Extensive knowledge of Cisco network environments
- Knowledge of cloud environments, focusing on Azure
- Knowledge of Terraform and Ansible automation tools
- Knowledge of Docker and containerization
- Knowledge of Checkpoint and Cisco security appliances
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and tools, such as Azure DevOps
- Proven project delivery skills
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Benefits include 22 days’ holiday (rising with length of service), 4% contributory pension scheme, life assurance, annual season ticket loan scheme, private medical insurance, discounted gym membership, a Cycle2Work scheme and free shuttle bus from Gerrards Cross train station.
For a full job specification and to apply, click here