Integration Engineer – Full-time
RWS Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
Position ID: 2551
What you’ll be doing
- Designing and implementing tools for integration scenarios between cloud and in-house systems, primarily using C# and RabbitMQ, but Java developers are also welcome.
- Improving the in-house integration framework
- Researching and experimenting with new frameworks and technologies
- Helping shaping the new Workflow Management System and strategy
- Providing guidance to other developers to implement their own integration scenarios in a standardized and reliable way
What you should have and know
- Extensive development experience
- Knowledge of SOA or microservices architecture and integration techniques in general
- Proficient English for communication with our colleagues around the world (including in Argentina and the US)
- Experience designing and implementing distributed enterprise-scale systems using messaging systems is a plus.
- Existing experience with ESB, workflows, BPM, BPMN, RabbitMQ is a great plus, but having the right attitude about educating yourself in these topics is a necessity.
What’s in it for you
- Gain experience in a very attractive field of integration architecture and BPM
- The opportunity to work on projects for some of the most innovative brands in the world, often before products are released to the general public
- Mature and friendly colleagues who’ll respect your ideas and work
- Agile teams – you can work on a variety of projects and problems that interest you
- Spacious offices in Brno (bean bags, relax rooms, etc.)
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home options
- Fair remuneration and a comprehensive benefits package
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.