Integration Engineer – Full-time
RWS Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
Position ID: 2551
What you’ll be doing
- Designing and implementing tools for integration scenarios between cloud and in-house systems, primarily using C# and RabbitMQ, but Java developers are also welcome.
- Improving the in-house integration framework
- Researching and experimenting with new frameworks and technologies
- Helping shaping the new Workflow Management System and strategy
- Providing guidance to other developers to implement their own integration scenarios in a standardized and reliable way
What you should have and know
- Extensive development experience
- Knowledge of SOA or microservices architecture and integration techniques in general
- Proficient English for communication with our colleagues around the world (including in Argentina and the US)
- Experience designing and implementing distributed enterprise-scale systems using messaging systems is a plus.
- Existing experience with ESB, workflows, BPM, BPMN, RabbitMQ is a great plus, but having the right attitude about educating yourself in these topics is a necessity.
What’s in it for you
- Gain experience in a very attractive field of integration architecture and BPM
- The opportunity to work on projects for some of the most innovative brands in the world, often before products are released to the general public
- Mature and friendly colleagues who’ll respect your ideas and work
- Agile teams – you can work on a variety of projects and problems that interest you
- Spacious offices in Brno (bean bags, relax rooms, etc.)
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home options
- Fair remuneration and a comprehensive benefits package