Intern (f/m) for Quality Assurance
Language Solutions | Berlin | Germany | Internship
RWS is one of the largest translation service providers in the world. RWS Language Solutions,
Berlin is a centre of excellence, specialising in translation for clients in technology,
marketing and law. We also offer services in workflow management, automation, terminology
and machine translation through our Professional Services team.
An internship is an opportunity both for you and for us. All of our interns have a designated
point of contact, who continuously mentors them and sets the tasks for the internship
with them. This way we can get to know potential new employees – many of our
former interns now work for us as permanent or freelance staff.
What we are looking for
· You are ideally studying translation (or a related subject) with a focus on project
management and must complete an internship as part of your studies.
· You enjoy working in Quality Assurance and have a basic knowledge of “regular
· You have an interest in terminology and checking translations in different target
· You can work independently and use your initiative.
· You speak German (native or as a business fluent foreign language).
What you can expect from us
· The chance to work in a close-knit team to develop new check systems.
· A designated point of contact, who will continually mentor you and set your tasks.
· An opportunity to be creative and proactive, working in an international team.
· An internship of six weeks at least to six months at most.
· Flexible weekly hours.
· A fixed remuneration and holiday commensurate to the internship.
Please send your application (tabular CV/résumé, copies of academic certificates/references
if available, earliest start-date) by e-mail with the subject line “Internship_QA” to
We look forward to receiving your application.