Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
We are looking for a new experienced IT Administrator who would help us manage a large, dynamically developing on-premise and cloud infrastructure. You would be part of a small infrastructure team located in Brno, Czechia. Your results and conclusions will be used in our infrastructure at headquarters and our offices around the world. Therefore, your work will have real meaning and directly impact our IT and business operations.
Our tech stack:
On-premise technology forms the basis of our infrastructure:
- Active Directory, Exchange Server, Windows server (possibly all versions), NetApp file shares, etc.
- Data centers are located in Czechia and other locations, e.g., Argentina, China, Japan, the USA, and Berlin.
- Azure AD, Exchange Online and other Microsoft 365 services, and a lot more.
Responsibilities and challenges:
- Administration of Exchange Hybrid and Exchange online environments
- Administration of AD and AzureAD environments, with focus on GPOs and Intune, including AzureAD join and device and SW management.
- Administration of Azure and Windows file shares, back up.
- Installation, configuration, maintenance, and back-end support of Windows virtual servers in vSphere infrastructure.
- Proactive improvement of our services, processes, and cost optimization.
- Keep up with new technologies and find ways to implement them according to our current processes and various internal constraints.
- Global cooperation with technology and production teams across the whole RWS Moravia.
What you should have:
- Technical education, preferably in Computer Science or electronics.
- At least 2 years of experience with Exchange and Exchange online administration.
- Experience with AD and AzureAD administration with a focus on GPO and Intune.
- Experience with File share services administration in Windows and Azure environments.
- Knowledge of creating automation scripts (PowerShell).
- Experience with Windows server administration.
- You have very good verbal and written English proficiency (B2).
- Also, we would prefer a Czech/Slovak speaker.
What we have for you:
- Competitive salary with quarterly bonuses.
- A comprehensive benefits package (5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, 1 day as birthday holiday, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan).
- Flexible working hours (core time 10 am – 3 pm) and Home Office (upon agreement with manager).
- External training and a lot of internal training offer opportunities to support your growth (e.g., Scrum, English language lessons).
- The opportunity to work on projects for some of the most innovative brands globally, often before products are released to the general public.
- Agile teams – you can work on a variety of projects and problems that interest you ( https://agile.moravia.com/ )
- Chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of employees globally, therefore an English-speaking environment.
- New offices in the city center with relaxation zones and a big terrace with a grill. Parking place and bicycle room.
Does the position sound interesting? Do you want to know more about it and RWS Moravia? Please, send us your CV together with a short cover letter to better understand your vision of future employment.
We are looking forward to meeting you! RWS Moravia IT Infrastructure Team