IT Business Analyst – Contractor
Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic | Freelance
By providing industry-leading technologies and the most advanced translation methodologies, we always keep our clients ahead of the curve. These tools enable us to deliver our clients their products translated and adjusted to specific markets and countries so billions of people can use them in their native language. By our clients, we mean the world’s leading companies from Silicon Valley (today’s biggest IT giants).
Right now we are looking for an IT Business Analyst (contractor) who will become a part of an agile team that focuses on the automation of business processes and workflows. By using our tool stack (Camunda BPM process automation software, Service Layer based on RabbitMQ) we want to build a strong, robust, and abundant platform to unify process automation, replace custom workflow solutions, orchestrate microservices and automate manual human workflow tasks.
What can you expect?
- You will be working on a global automation platform.
- Business and process analysis using modern principles and methodologies in an agile environment.
- You will be working closely with both business and development in order to gather, analyze, and process requirements.
- This project requires the ability to work in a dynamic environment and cooperate with other teams where members partially work from home.
What is the challenge?
- Learn and use notations, standards, and tools used worldwide (e.g. BPMN, DMN, Camunda, RabbitMQ) on daily basis.
- Help to establish and maintain the correct, respectable, productive, and satisfactory relationship between business and IT development.
What will make you successful in this role?
- At least intermediate English (B2).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role or area.
- Knowledge of business analysis principles.
- Knowledge of BPMN and Business Process Notations in general.
- Experience in business process modeling.
- Broad interest in diverse IT technologies and their use in business.
What we have for you:
- Fair compensation, home office, and flexible working hours (core time 10 am – 3 pm).
- Agile teams – you can work on a variety of projects and problems that interest you ( https://agile.moravia.com/ )
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills.
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible.
- Chance to put your ideas into practice.
We will be glad to welcome you to our modern new offices in Brno, Vlněna campus.
Does the position sound interesting? Do you want to know more about it and RWS Moravia? Send us your CV together with a short cover letter, so we can better understand your vision of future employment.
We are looking forward to meeting you! Workflow Automation Team