Java Analyst Programmer
RWS | Chalfont St Peter | England | Full-Time
RWS is currently looking for a Java Analyst Programmer to work out of our Head Office in Chalfont St Peter. Working within an agile framework with the development team, you will be responsible for the design, development, testing, deployment, and support of software development.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Assist the team with the maintenance of product backlogs
Technical Knowledge/ Experience:
Proven experience in
- Web-based development using:
- Java Version 8 onward is preferable
- Spring framework – Spring Security, Spring JPA (Spring Boot preferable)
- Other frontend technologies (HTML, CSS)
- Knowledge of Drools, Jasper reports, Webservices, Apache POI will be a big plus
- Build, release management tools:
- Excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Skills in databases platforms (preferable MYSQL)
- Experience in Salesforce programming including APEX, VisualForce
We are encouraging applications from articulate and confident candidates with excellent communication skills at all levels and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously. We are seeking a committed and dedicated individual who is willing to deliver quality at all times.
As well as a varied and interesting role we offer a competitive salary based on your experience, 22 days’ holiday (rising with length of service), 3% contributory pension scheme, life assurance, private medical insurance, discounted gym membership, a Cycle2Work scheme and free shuttle bus from Gerrards Cross train station.
Please apply with CV and covering letter including details of current remuneration to the Personnel Department: email@example.com