Language Lead Hindi
Moravia | Indore | India | Full-Time
Imagine a world where your smartphone only operates in Korean language, your favorite music streaming app only speaks Swedish and your car warns you that your brakes are not working anymore but only in German!
This is what the world would be without localization. RWS Moravia has been breaking language and cultural barriers for over 30 years so every person on this planet can use the best products that the world has ever created.
Will you help us keep it that way?
We are looking for a natural leader with solid experience in localization, able to lead and mentor a linguistic team and support the Project Management team in providing an excellent experience and service to our clients. Your ultimate goal will be to ensure client satisfaction by maintaining impeccable linguistic quality across projects.
What you would do:
- Owning entire language translation and quality process of the team
- Own overall responsibility for maintaining the desired quality score defined by the client
- Develop translation instructions as per client requirements and share with the team
- Develop Style Guides and Glossaries
- Own post translation processes like RCAs and rebuttals
- Define and develop language quality processes
- Maintain and update all language references
- Client interaction on language related issues, post project analysis and documentation
- Regular communication with the clients, PMs and vendors on all quality related issues
- Participate in client calls/meetings on behalf of Hindi translation team
- Act as an interface between PM/Client and Hindi translators
- Track and report quality metrics and take appropriate corrective measures
- Train new team members on language and tools parameters and mentor all team members on all aspects of work on need basis
- Translation, editing, proofreading, LQA of given assignments with industry level output
What you should have:
- 5+ years in professional localization setup
- Good knowledge of various localization tools
- Experience in English <> Hindi translation in software, legal, medical and other domains and in translation process management
- Very good command over English and excellent verbal and written communication
- Thorough knowledge of localization processes
- A degree or certification in a language is desirable but not mandatory
- Understanding of language technology concepts and tools – Translation Memories, CAT tools, pitfalls etc
- Strong analytical and structured problem-solving abilities
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and creation of reports using Office suite
What we have for you:
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package
Start date: the sooner the better but we are more than willing to wait for the best talent!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!