Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
Imagine a world where your smartphone only operates in Korean language, your favorite music streaming app only speaks Swedish and your car warns you that your brakes are not working anymore but only in German!
This is what the world would be without localization. RWS Moravia has been breaking language and cultural barriers for over 30 years so every person on this planet can use the best products that the world has ever created.
Will you help us keep it that way?
As a new member of our Legal Department, you will help us to promote the best legal practices in the organization, by providing legal services to our branches worldwide and advising internal clients on a wide variety of matters. You will report directly to and work closely with the General Counsel and will be a business partner who will collaborate effectively across the company.
WHAT YOU WOULD DO:
- Review and draft various types of legally binding agreements for multiple corporate functions of the company such as Finance, HR, Sales or IT
- Provide legal and administrative support to the General Counsel with all kinds of compliance initiatives, data protection programs, corporate matters, and employment law relations.
- Utilize a broad familiarity with major legal disciplines to provide internal clients with timely advice and counsel to minimize risk and advance the interests of the company.
- Conduct legal research and prepare legal memoranda and correspondence.
- Keep informed of new developments in legal matters and advise internal clients accordingly.
- Work cooperatively and proactively across functional areas to ensure compliance with all laws, rules, and regulations.
- Be involved in formulating, administering, and presenting policies to ensure compliance with all applicable legal requirements and company practices
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Master Law degree obtained from public universities in the Czech Republic or Slovakia
- Minimum 5 years (PQE) of relevant legal work experience from a law firm or a legal function in a private corporation or public organization required
- Proficiency in Legal English, written and spoken
- Experience in handling international commercial matters (contract revisions in English)
- Experience with Czech legal systems and databases
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to manage a large number and variety of critical and often time-sensitive projects
- Orientation to detail, sense of responsibility, dependability, consistency and thoroughness
WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU:
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno
- Chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of employees global
- Interesting challenges, training, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package (flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, occasional work from home, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan)