Lead Software Engineer
Patent Information | Broomfield, USA | Full-time
The position will lead development and maintenance of the AOP Connect web platform in our Patent Information division. Technical experience, good judgement, communication skills and the ability to get things done are key attributes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include, but are not limited to the following:
- Create efficient, well-documented code
- Architect and implement new features and enhancements for application platform
- Participate in our agile development process
- Troubleshoot defects and provide fixes as needed
- Coordinate and mentor contractor resources
- Zend, Doctrine, Smarty experience a plus
- Strong MVC architecture and design skills
- Proficiency with relational databases, SQL and MySQL in particular
- Thorough knowledge of web application implementation, technologies and concepts
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- Experience developing intuitive user interfaces
- Experience with Solr and/or Lucene a plus, but not required.
- 7+ years software development experience
BS / MS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
Please apply via our applicant tracking system.