Lead Support Manager
Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
We are looking for a new colleague for the position of Lead Support Manager – managing the global function of Moravia Support consisting of Service Desk and Application Support. This position is responsible for ensuring we provide a reliable and stable experience for both internal and external consumers of our IT systems and Applications provided in support of business activities.
You would manage several teams in different locations. Our Service Desk has teams in the Czech Republic, Argentina and China. As for our Application Support, the team is based in the Czech Republic today, but part of your objectives will be to extend that team beyond the Czech Republic to our other locations to deliver a follow-the-sun support model.
As our Lead Support Manager, you would also:
- Ensure the Moravia Support teams perform within operational Goals (KPI’s/SLA’s).
- Design and implement the Moravia Support extended support coverage (24×5 / 24×7).
- Define support strategies and the associated transformation steps to deliver continuous improvement.
- Lead the optimisation of the Moravia Support teams including the follow-the-sun model.
- Develop and maintain the ITSM tool which will be used by Moravia Support teams.
- Oversee the streamlining and deployment of Moravia Support operational processes and procedures.
- Ensure that documentation of the supported components is available and in an appropriate form for users and those providing support.
- Manage incidents which have an extreme impact on users or extensive time of disruption and act as an escalation point for High and Critical incidents.
- Promote a Customer Advocacy behaviour and User-Centric Approach to ensure Moravia grows its level of ITIL maturity.
- Produce reports in alignment with company business needs and key stakeholders’ requirements e.g. SLA reports.
- Act as a budget owner of Moravia Support function.
What you should have:
- 4-years experience of managing a technical support team.
- Background in ITIL-driven environment.
- Experience with ITSM Tools / Knowledge Management Systems.
- Analytical and Issue Resolution Skillsets, ITIL, RASCI, RCA.
- Advanced knowledge of IT / Customer Support (Windows OS, MS Office, computer hardware and network)
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Experience with team management and training.
- At least intermediate English (B2) is a must-have.
- Spanish and/or Japanese is an advantage
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary with quarterly bonuses
- A comprehensive benefits package (5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan).
- Flexible working hours (core time 10 am – 3 pm) and Home Office (upon agreement with manager).
- External training and a lot of internal training which offers opportunities to support your growth (e.g. Scrum, English language lessons).
- The opportunity to work on projects for some of the most innovative brands in the world, often before products are released to the general public
- Agile teams – you can work on a variety of projects and problems that interest you ( https://agile.moravia.com/ )
- Chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of employees globally, therefore an English-speaking environment.
- New offices in the city center with relax zones and a big terrace with a grill. Parking place and bicycle room.
We will be glad to welcome you to our modern new offices in Brno, Vlněna campus.
Does the position sound interesting? Do you want to know more about it and RWS Moravia? Send us your CV together with a short cover letter, so we can better understand your vision of future employment.