Linguistic Services Manager
RWS Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
Imagine a world where your smartphone only operates in Korean language, your favorite music streaming app only speaks Swedish and your car warns you that your brakes are not working anymore but only in German!
This is what the world would be without localization. RWS Moravia has been breaking language and cultural barriers for over 30 years so every person on this planet can use the best products that the world has ever created.
Will you help us keep it that way?
As the Linguistic Services Manager, you will be part of a team that is fully dedicated to an interesting and famous IT clients. You will work together with your colleagues and the production team in Brno and around the world, to apply, define and implement new and current language quality management processes in order to ensure our deliverables are in-line with the client’s expectations.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO:
- Provide linguistic services to the production team, the partners and the customer.
- With the help of your direct manager, manage continuous and proactive development, design and implementation of quality management methodologies, special linguistic services (quality reporting and monitoring, vendor training, language asset development & maintenance, in the area of program language quality).
- Deliver assigned linguistic services tasks (e.g. enforcement of linguistic guidelines, proactively manage quality across assigned languages).
- Provide trainings to translators and assorted linguistic stakeholders, etc.
WHAT SHOULD YOU HAVE:
- Linguistic education is a must or equivalent working experiences
- Min. 2 years working experiences (ideally in a customer/client facing role or as a translator)
- Perfect command of spoken and written English
- Very good skills with Microsoft Office software, especially MS Excel
- Very good coordinating and communication skills (providing training, communication with customers)
- Must be capable of working in fast paced environment, have a flexible attitude to work and good problem resolution skills
WHAT DO WE HAVE FOR YOU:
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package
If this sounds interesting to you, please send us your CV in English and we will revert shortly.