Linguistic Services Manager (junior)
RWS Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
As our new Linguistic Services Manager – junior, you will work together with your colleagues and the production team in Brno and around the world. Your tasks will be focused on language quality management processes and linguistic quality to ensure our work is in-line with the needs of our client, an interesting and well-known IT company.
We are looking for a person who is reliable, taking responsibility on his/her own and is not afraid of every-day changes, is very organized and motivated to learn and develop. You will quickly get involved in many projects in which linguistic quality management processes are continually fine-tuned to excellence.
What you would do:
- Act as Linguistic Consultant to the Production Teams which are responsible for coordination of localization cycle and translation task from our customer
- Cooperate with Vendor Management Team which are dealing with our vendors (translators and translation companies)
- Work closely with project managers and supervise internal and client review cycles from the linguistic perspective
- Perform root cause analysis and report back to the client with an action plan.
What you should have:
- Linguistic education (or equivalent working experience) is a must
- Min. 2 years working experience (ideally in a customer/client facing role or as a translator)
- Perfect command of spoken and written English
- Very good skills with Microsoft Office (eager to learn other IT knowledge)
- Very good coordinating and communication skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment, good problem resolution skills
What we have ready for you:
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package
- We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!