Linguistic Services Manager – senior
RWS Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
We are looking for a new Linguistic Services Manager (senior) who will be part of a production team. You will define and implement new and current language quality management processes in order to ensure our deliverables are in-line with the client’s expectations.
You will provide support to a Linguistic Services Group Manager with high-level initiatives and collaborate with other colleagues from the Linguistic Services team.
What you would do:
- Consultancy and linguistic support to internal teams and external clients on specific linguistic assets and processes (glossary creation, terminology management, creation of instructions and style guides, query management, CAT tools, etc.).
- Definition and implementation of QA strategies and processes.
- Trainings of internal staff and external resources, evaluation of resources, regular quality analysis, client’s feedback analysis etc.
What you should have:
- Linguistic education is a must or equivalent work experience
- Extensive experience (5 years +) ideally in localization industry (LQA, vendor management or production)
- Translation/review experience and knowledge is a big plus
- Strong personality able to communicate assertively with quick decision making and acting
- Able to coordinate within non-mature environment
- Perfect command of spoken and written English, other languages a bonus
- Good skills with standard MS Office
- Experience with KPI’s, dashboards (power BI)
- Very good coordinating and communication skills (providing training, communication with customers)
- Must be capable of working in fast paced environment, have a flexible attitude to work and good problem resolution skills
What we have for you:
- A unique opportunity for you to make a great career in a high growth company
- You will truly collaborate with a group of experienced, mature, professionals to provide value-added innovative services to some of the most exciting companies in the world.
- Fair compensation with bonuses
- Real long-term career-pathing
- Benefits: Flexible working hours, Home Office, Cafeteria plan, Meal vouchers, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 Sick days, Social & sports events and others
- Possibility of remote work
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment in new modern offices in Brno center