Linguistic Services Manager
RWS Moravia | Rosario | Argentina |
Reports to: Linguistic Services Director
Do you enjoy direct interaction with people in a truly multi-cultural environment? Are you a natural when it comes to identifying issues and finding solutions? Are customer service and quality important concepts for you? If the answer is yes, we have a great opportunity for you.
- We are looking for an experienced linguistic professional with previous proven experience in a fast-paced environment. Who is not afraid of every-day changes, is very organized and has previous experience with large and fast turn-around projects. With projects where quality management processes are continually fine-tuned for an optimum level of excellence.
- As the Linguistic Services Manager, you will be part of a team. You will work together with your colleagues and the production team in Brno and around the world, to apply, define and implement new and current language quality management processes in order to ensure our deliverables are in-line with the client’s expectations.
The main tasks will include:
- Provide linguistic services to the production team, the partners and the customer.
- With the help of your direct manager, manage continuous and proactive development, design and implementation of quality management methodologies, special linguistic services (quality reporting and monitoring, vendor training, language asset development & maintenance, in the area of program language quality).
- Deliver assigned linguistic services tasks (e.g. enforcement of linguistic guidelines, proactively manage quality across assigned languages).
- Provide training to translators and assorted linguistic stakeholders, etc.
- Linguistic education and strong communication skills are a must
- Min. 3 years working experience in the localization/translation industry
- Strong analytical skills
- Proactive Quality Management experience
- Perfect command of spoken and written English, other languages are a bonus
- Linguist training & development
- Good skills with standard Microsoft Office software
- Excellent coordination and stakeholder management skills (providing training, communication with customer on daily basis)
Why RWS Moravia
- A competitive compensation package in the local job market
- Friendly and dynamic team