Linguistic Services Resource Coordinator
RWS Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
Position ID: 2683
We adapt products and content for global leaders and rising stars into over 170 languages using processes and technologies that are fit for the digital age.
We are seeking candidates who have keen interest in languages but at the same time enjoy organizational tasks, coordination and communication in their daily work and who can keep projects on track, on point, and well executed.
In this role, you, as our new Linguistic Services Resource Coordinator, will allocate appropriate Linguistic Quality Assurance (LQA) providers, ensure linguistic quality management standards, and train new LQA providers on linguistic quality management.
Using your effective written and verbal communication, you will also ensures that clients are kept fully informed on the progress of their projects.
What you would do:
- Manage QA requests from production— (coordination, QA allocation, requesting accuracy checks, reviewer identification)
- Track data and results from reviewers and keep records up to date
- Cooperate test translations management
- Communicate daily with internal customers and reviewers by email and phone
- Proactively solve problems
- Build effective working processes and systems
- Working together with your direct manager who will guide in your daily work
What you should have:
- Perfect command of spoken and written English
- Linguistic background is a strong advantage
- Good PC skills and good knowledge of MS Excel and MS Office in general
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines while working under pressure
- Have a flexible attitude towards work and excellent problem resolution skills
- Previous experience from a fast-paced corporate environment such as logistics is a plus
- Previous experience from localization business or any other language-related role is an advantage
What we have for you:
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package (flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, occasional work from home, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan)