RWS Moravia | Argentina | Freelance
RWS Moravia is currently looking for candidates with native speaker fluency level to perform linguistic testing tasks on a freelance basis. Testing experience and UI knowledge is valued.
If you have good language skills and great attention to detail, we invite you to join our team.
- Finding linguistic defects in the target language (such as typos, grammar issues) in software products (web or mobile embedded applications) and reports defects in comprehensive English to a defect tracking database (bug base) or spreadsheet.
- Following Test Lead instructions and/or executes pre-defined test cases within the estimated times and immediately flags any productivity decrease issues and risks. Asks questions if anything regarding the instructions, test cases or the tested software is not clear.
- Communicating closely and pro-actively with Test Lead.
- Reporting relevant issues to a project Test Team Lead and a Project Manager.
- Native speaker fluency level in target language, good command of its grammar, awareness of its current, up-to-date usage
- Excellent written/spoken communication skills in English language
- Ability to work effectively within deadlines
- Intermediate Knowledge of Windows, Mac OS, Android and iOS operating systems and devices
- Intermediate user knowledge of typical PC applications (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
Nice to have:
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as in small and large cross-functional teams
- Ability to research, multitask, and prioritize
- Testing experience and UI knowledge
If you are interested in this opportunity and you fulfill the basic requirements, please submit your application. If deciding to move forward, we will contact you with the next steps of our selection process.
Disclaimer: All audio, visual, textual and any other content used for this project is hold either by RWS Moravia’s client or licensed to Moravia IT’s client by the right holders.