Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
Imagine a world where your smartphone only operates in Korean language, your favorite music streaming app only speaks Swedish and your car warns you that your brakes are not working anymore but only in German!
This is what the world would be without localization. RWS Moravia has been breaking language and cultural barriers for over 30 years so every person on this planet can use the best products that the world has ever created.
Will you help us keep it that way?
We translate and localize products for the world’s leading companies so people around the globe can use them easily every day.
Localization Engineers coordinate translation projects for our clients. They communicate with everyone involved in the localization process. Interacting with vendors, distributing tasks, resolving problems, creating reports—this would be your job. On top of that, you will use your IT knowledge, learn more about localization technologies, and expand your project management skills.
What you would do:
- Cooperate closely with our clients, project managers and other localization leads, engineers
- Coordinate the localization and creation process: distribute tasks to our external translators and to your colleagues, collect final outputs
- Create web content based on the guidlines from our customers
- Help us analyze our processes and find opportunities for improvement
- Communicate in English mainly via email
- Keep track of your work including creating reports
What you should have:
- Very good verbal and written English proficiency
- Very good coordinational and organizational skills
- Proactivity and good communication skills
- Attention to detail, because just a single mistake can change the outcome of our work
- Ability to improvise, solve problems and work independently
- Knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office; advanced knowledge of Excel is a plus
- Team spirit—you will be part of a team that helps each other
- At least a basic knowledge of HTML/XML, SQL and/or any programming language is a big plus
- Eligibility to work in the EU
What we have for you:
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno
- Chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of employees globally
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package (flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, occasional work from home, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan)
If this position sounds interesting to you, please send us your CV in English. Thank you!