Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
Our story? We started in 1990 as a company of two in Brno, Czech Republic and count now over 1500 “Moravians” across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Formerly known as Moravia IT, we have become RWS Moravia in 2019.
We adapt products and content for global leaders and rising stars into over 170 languages using processes and technologies that are fit for the digital age. Thanks to our robust know-how, solid processes, skills and knowledge of our people we can do all of this quickly, efficiently and in high quality.
What’s different here? We work with the top clients around the world and we are sure you use some of their products every day. Such clients are challenging – but their requirements push you to constantly learn new thing and develop yourself.
We translate and localize products for the world’s leading companies so people around the globe can use them easily every day.
Localization Leads coordinate translation projects for our clients. They communicate with everyone involved in the localization process. Interacting with vendors, distributing tasks, resolving problems, creating reports—this would be your job. On top of that, you will use your IT knowledge, learn more about localization technologies, and expand your project management skills.
What you would do:
- Cooperate closely with project managers and other localization leads, engineers
- Coordinate the localization process: distribute tasks to our external translators and to your colleagues, collect final outputs, and solve problems
- Help us analyze our processes and find opportunities for improvement
- Communicate in English mainly via email
- Learn more about technologies in localization (CAT tools, HTML/XML, etc.)
- Keep track of your work including creating reports
What you should have:
- Very good verbal and written English proficiency
- Very good coordinational and organizational skills
- Ability to improvise, solve problems and work independently
- Proactivity and good communication skills
- At least a basic knowledge of HTML/XML, SQL and/or any programming language is a big plus
- Knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office; advanced knowledge of Excel is a plus
- Attention to detail, because just a single mistake can change the outcome of our work
- Team spirit—you will be part of a team that helps each other
- Previous relevant work experience and knowledge of localization are a big advantage
- Eligibility to work in the EU
What we have for you:
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno
- Chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of employees globally
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package (flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, occasional work from home, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan)
If this position sounds interesting to you, please send us your CV in English. Thank you!